Monday, February 2, 2009

Oh Perms!!

Soooo this weekend we went to a superbowl party for Kevin's work. It was alright. I decided to drive home this morning, as opposed to last night, because I figured that there were probably a lot of drunk people on the road last night. So I woke up around 7am, left at 8am, and got home around 9:30am. On my way back I heard on the radio that a cable company in Arizona was hacked into during the superbowl and an adult film was played for about 8 minutes. It made me laugh when I heard that!! Soooo in class, today, we took tons and tons of notes on permanent waving. It was rediculous how much we had to write down. We practiced sectioning and wrapping a little bit. It takes a little bit to get the hang of it. Lots and lots of patience involved I suppose. I am not really sure what I think of it yet. Perms have the rep that you either really hate them or really love them, though. So, we will see how that goes. Betty and I watched The Bachelor. It is down to the final 4 girls already! It seems like it just started, and it is already close to the end. My favorite girl went home tonight, so I am kind of sad, lol. Alright, I believe that is it for now. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment