Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mmmmm Stuff

Hmmm, what to type..... Well, turns out the skin d&d test is tomorrow and not today. So in main theory, we just reviewed the whole time. I hope that I do decent!! Then we basically just did perms all day. Okay, not even basically. We did perms all day. I got both the bricklayer and the piggyback signed off. The piggyback is definitely my favorite so far. I only have the spiral perm left to do. Ehh so I need a job. Why is no one hiring?! I am actually starting to worry about money, even though I am for sure good for the next 5 months. Ughhh I would just like a job so that I have money to buy my food and get gas and presents and such. Maybe I can do more stuff for A Change of Pace. I will have to talk to Jeannine about that. Betty and I discussed food payments today a little bit. She was asking for $5/ a day for food. I know it is not really that much, but I cannot really afford to commit to that every day. So I am just going to be figuring out my own food and meals. If I lose 20 lbs you will know why, lol. Sooo I absolutely love my hair! I am getting used to it. It still feels kind of weird like in the shower because there is not very much hair there anymore and feels so light. But yes, I love it very much. Tomorrow I think we will be learning relaxers. I am interested to learn about them. I am working at packet pick up for a race in Davis this weekend. So there is a little money to go towards everything. Woo! Alright, it is sleepy time soon.

LOL!

2 comments:

  1. oOoOO He haS sOmeThiNg sPeciaL PlanNeD .... LoL ThaT iS tHe cuTesT ThiNg eVeR ... sOme guYs jusT leT THe laDieS dO alL tHe woRk aND deciDe ... i caNt waiT tO seE waT iT iS LoL .... aND iM not eVeN The oNE iN The ReLatioNsHiP HeHe

    ReplyDelete