Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleepyness

Hi all! Mmm today was a pretty good day. I woke up super tired. I did not want to get up at all, but of course I did. In main theory, Eddie taught us a different take on long layers. He called it the X-Cut. It was pretty interesting. Then in the freshmen room we learned more about perms and such. I got my first two types signed off. They were the straightback and the candlestick. Tomorrow I will start the bricklayer. I actually really like perms. A few people kept saying "OMG! I am never going to do perms!!" And I just do not really understand why everyone hates them so much. Linda got sent home because her dress was too short. She looked hella hot, but yeah, it was on the short side. Hmm, so I just remembered that we have a test on skin diseases and disorders tomorrow. I am so going to fail this one. Soooooo many terms to know. I suppose I should go over them tonight or in the morning. Well, I took Betty grocery shopping tonight. I got a few things for myself. Some chips, Crystal Light pouches, and some frozen dinner thingys that I can bring to school. I am trying not to go out for lunch. I have been doing good this week. I have not gone out once yet!! Mmmm so I want to dye my hair sometime soon. I need to make an appointment for that. I am thinking that I want Brad to do it. I have been working on typing all my notes up for the past hour. My anal OCDness is getting to me. All the pages need to be organized the same. Thank you mom for that inherited trait, haha. That is all, I need sleep!!!

Ahaha, this makes me laugh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment