Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Day (Or 2) of Firsts

Soooo yesterday Erika had her twins (Peyton Joy & Lucas Benjamin)!!!! They are February babies, so I continue to be the only March birthday, hehe!! But yes, I am super excited to have newborn little cousins. I am hoping to go see them this weekend with my mom and whoever else. :) In school we learned how to do manicures and pedicures. Then we got to give each other manicures!!! It was like a slumber party, haha. After school I went to my dad's for dinner. They made enchiladas. They were gooood. I brought some home with me that I had for lunch today. It was nice to have a home cooked meal after a long day of school. My dad also informed me that I have free health insurance until I am 21 regardless of whether or not I am still in school. So that is pretty nice. Do not have to worry about finding new health insurance for awhile. On my way home I got pulled over for the first time. It was scary! Apparently the cop did not like me going 80 on the freeway. He did not give me a ticket though. So I was pretty happy about that. I really do not need my insurance going up any. Today, in main theory, Eddie did some pretty sweet make up on Eric as a demonstration. It turned out really cool! Eric took it off shortly after though because he was worried about breaking out. We learned how to do nail wraps, repairs, brush ons, and tips today. I thought it was pretty fun, even though I sucked so bad at it. The tips were the easiest, which is nice since that is what most people seem to get. So we were working on operations all day. I was the only person to get all of mine done. Woo! I will not have to worry about it out on the floor. I talked to Michelle this evening, which was nice since we have not talked in awhile. I also repainted my nails because they got messed up while messing with nail glue and acrylic today. I think that is about all that I have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment