Sunday, February 8, 2009

Recap

Busy busy busy. Well, kind of to an extent. I have a lot of stuff to catch you all up on. Hmmm Friday we worked on our thio relaxers. I got all three of them signed off so I only have one more sodium hydroxide relaxer to do for level 1. Woo! Annnnnnnd we got our Vidal Sassoon books and DVDs!!! I was so so excited about that. I guess we are having a Vidal Sassoon seminar on Tuesday, so that should be fun. We have to attend in order to get our diplomas. I got In-N-Out for dinner then headed home. I left my house around 9:30 Saturday morning to make sure I had enough time to find Fleet Feet in Davis. Work went really well. It was annoying though because we had to move our cars every 2 hours because of 2 hour parking. Jeannine gave Annie and I a coupon to Chipolte for lunch. It was super super yummy!! She is also going to be sending me a list of all the races coming up, so I can sign up for some of them. Sarah picked me up on her way to Palo Alto. So I got to see my mom, brother, cousins, step dad, stepsister, and everyone else for a little bit. I stayed the night at JD and Erika's. Lots of Rockband 2 was involved. That game is loads of fun, even though I suck at it. This morning we walked to this little diner in downtown Palo Alto. It had pretty good food. Back at the house, we started what is called the endless set list on Rockband. It includes all of the songs on the game(that is 84 songs!), and you play the set with no breaks. Sarah and I left around song 20. Neither of us our so good with directions. We got on 580 E when we were supposed to be on 580 W. The stupid GPS did not tell us which one though!!! Lol, we eventually found our way back though. We start hair color this week and I am pretty thrilled about it. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment