Monday, February 9, 2009

My Day

So I had a major blonde moment this morning. I show up at school at 8:50ish and no one is there. I am freaking out because I think class is supposed to start, but the doors are locked. I finally remember that on Mondays I do not have class until 10:30. Yeah, I felt incredibly stupid. So, I went over to Target. Found a birthday card for the boy, a super cute sweater for $6, a book(Confessions of a Shopaholic), and some cat food. We started color today(as I thought we were). It was way fun. We did these swatches where you take little chunks of hair and bleach part of them. Yeah, it was pretty cool. It was really weird not having Kendra, Jessica, and Galina there. Kind of quiet I guess. I forgot to bring my laptop to class again. It would be so much easier to take notes with it!!! I hope I remember tomorrow. The Vidal Sassoon lady(Tina) is going to be at school giving a seminar tomorrow, so we will not be doing as much coloring. It sounds like it will be pretty cool though. After school I headed over to In-N-Out on Del Paso because Aunt Rhonda and Abbey brought Jordan up to Sacramento, and my grandpa drove down to get him. So we all met for dinner. It was pretty nice. And now I am at home, waiting till 8 because the Bachelor comes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment