Thursday, January 29, 2009

Random Tid-Bits

Hi All! How are you? I am doing pretty fantastical!! :D I cut hair all day long. Woo! And I finally got my CA cut signed off so I will be starting my AC tomorrow morning. I am excited that our last day of cutting is tomorrow. I mean, it is loads of fun and all, but I am ready to learn everything else, haha! I found out today that we are going to be learning about perms and relaxers next week. Should be fun! Omg!!! So this girl from my school who went on the London trip this year is apparently stuck in London! Someone stole her wallet and passport and stuff so she cannot get back to America! Is that not insane?! I would be freakin' terrified to be stuck in another country with no money... Anywaysssss, after class tomorrow, Tifany, one of the instructors, is going to cut my hair. I am rather excited about it. I told her that she can be creative and do whatever she wants. So this should be interesting(pictures to come!!!). I am trying to decide if I am going to drive down to Turlock tomorrow night. I want to go to the Superbowl party with Josh. I will see how I am feeling after I am done with everything tomorrow, I suppose. I went out to dinner with my dad and stepmom this evening. We went to On the Border in Natomas. It was sooooooo yummy. Definitely a favorite place to eat. It was a nice evening too, had some nice conversations with them. And afterwards I was in the bathroom and there was this lady talking to her little girl about how they were moving to Guam soon. So I talked to her for a little bit. Her husband is in the Air Force and they are moving there in 2 days. What a small world, lol. Alright, well my mind is drawing a blank so I think that I am done for today. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment