Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lazy Lazy Day

Sooo today was an incredibly lazy day in the life of Megan. My alarm went off at 7:30. I turned it off and rolled right back over to go back to sleep. I was not feeling the best either. My second alarm went off 10 minutes later, and it was then that I decided I was going to use one of my free days. I get 10 free days of school throughout the whole time that I am attending. You have to spread them out though because every month, if your attendance drops below 90%, you are put on probation and cannot participate in any extra curricular activities through the school. So I used my January free day. I had a nice breakfast of coffee, orange juice, toast, and cereal. I swear that I am becoming addicted to coffee. I have a cup every single morning. I need it though. I am not used to this whole 7:30am routine. But yes, I called into the school and let them know that I was not coming in today. I attempted to unpack the rest of my boxes. I find it funny that the first few days that I was here, I was all gung-ho for unpacking and then the excitement of it all just kind of slowly dwindled down. There are only 3 boxes left. I should really just get it over with. I went down to Jamba Juice at 5:30 and filled out an application. I did not get to talk to Chelsey though. She was at the bank while I was there. I hope that something works out though. I have my fingers crossed. Betty was pulling a lemon cake out of the oven as I was walking in the door and it smells delicious. We will probably have a piece when we sit down to watch American Idol. Speaking of which, I suppose it is about that time. Until tomorrow...(corny much).

P.S. I saw these amazing waffles. I want them!!!! :DDD

1 comment:

  1. I love lazy days :D
    and it's a good thing you waited until the end of the month to take a day off :]

    ReplyDelete