Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The No Name Blog

So I have been sitting here for about 20 minutes(okay maybe I am exaggerating a little bit) trying to think of what to call this blog entry. And my mind is still completely blank on a title. Hence "The No Name Blog." Anyways, my day has been a good one. Despite my early morning, I took the time to eat some toast and have some Cranberry/Grape Juice. Juice is kind of my new thing. I am trying to drink it in the place of soda. I am actually trying to give up soda entirely. I am also considering my no sugar diet again. It worked wonders last time. Haha, we will see I guess. Hmm so we learned about skin disorders and diseases, learned a new cut, and then just cut our dolls hair the rest of the day. It was pretty sweet. But I was getting hella frustrated. I was doing a CA cut, which is layers with a line, and my layers on one side were longer than my layers on the other side. I rechecked all my sections like 50 million times and I could not find where I messed up. By the time I found it and fixed it, it was almost time to do sanitation. Jessica's dad came to pick her up today so I got to meet him. He is JD Chandler. Some of you may know of him. He is a nationwide radio host for K-Love. So that was kind of cool. Betty and I watched American Idol again. Tonight's was actually pretty entertaining and I saw some people that I was pretty impressed with. Oh!! So I have a test on Vidal Sassoon's ABC cutting system on Monday. Woo! And apparently, unlike all the other tests, it is open ended questions. So I really need to study and learn the material well. This week is our last week of hair cutting in the freshman room. It will be kind of nice to have a break from it. Especially since it has been pretty frustrating and stressful. Next week is Kendra, Jessica, and Galina's last week with us before they get to roll out on to the floor. How sad!!!! =[ But then we get to meet the new freshmen!! I hope there are boys in it, lol!! And I have decided that I need to get my haircut sometime soonish! Like preferably this week or next week. I think that I want like a dramatic triangle cut. Pretty short, but I want like long, kind of wispy pieces in the front. And I think I want it all platinum. And maybe some colored panels in there somewhere. I will ask around tomorrow maybe. :]]

Here, have a picture!!! My grandma made me demonstrate, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment