Friday, March 27, 2009

Wow I am Lazy!

So maybe I was wrong, and that the procrastination was/is not over. It has probably been entirely too long since I have written. So today I said to myself, "I should should really write something...anything today." So here I am. Last weekend my dad, step mom, brother, Josh, and I went out to dinner for my birthday. We had sushi from Mikuni!!! It was oh so yummy!!!!! My dad and Cheryl gave me some money and some Bath and Body Works lotions for my birthday. Woo! :) I watched Twilight at Michelle's house on Monday. She also gave me a birthday present early. I got Twilight, Bath and Body Works lotion and body wash, loofah, earrings, and a hair bow accessory thing from her. Love it all!! This Sunday is my family party at John's Incredible Pizza Place, so I will get to see a lot of my family. Josh is taking me to get his present for me on Monday. Hmm, so Sunday morning Tifany is cutting my hair. Finalllllllly. Oh!!!! And Tuesday I am either getting a tattoo or a monroe piercing. I am not entirely sure yet. Thoughts???

No comments:

Post a Comment