Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend/Monday :P


Heyyyy!! So I am now officially and adult. I am not really sure if I feel like one yet, though. It is kind of weird. Sunday was my family party thing. Went to John's Incredible Pizza Place, lol. It was fun, got to play games and stuff. Got some presents from the fam. Watched tons of movies with the boy all weekend (as always, lol). We saw this super cheesy effects movie, it all looked so fake. We had some good laughs with that one. Jamba Juice called me yesterday morning to schedule an interview for this morning. They called me on my birthday...a sign maybe? Hehe. So I went to the interview this morning. I feel pretty good about it. It is a two step interview process, so she will call me tomorrow evening to hopefully schedule a second interview. After the interview, Josh and I drove down to Turlock. I edited/uploaded some pictures from yesterday. Then we headed to MJC for Josh's classes. I am sitting in the student lounge on the school's free wifi. And there are these 2 gay guys like making out on the other side of the room. Weeeeeeird. So tomorrow I am going to be hopefully getting a tattoo!!!! Yay!! I was going to get a monroe piercing, but I may wait on it. I have not decided for sure yet. Alright, I will update tomorrow after the whole tattoo/piercing endeavor.

Pictures from the weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment