Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Procrastination Has Come To An End

I would be lying if I said "I cannot believe it has been this long since I have written!!!!!" I have been telling myself for over a week now that I need to write in here. You can tell how that worked out. I kept putting it off, lol. Anyways, I will fill you in on the big things.

Wednesday, March 4th, I got in my first car accident. I was on Auburn Blvd. on my way home from work. I stopped at a yellow light because the intersection was getting filled up with cars. Out of nowhere someone slams into the back of my car. They push me into the intersection, and I end up hitting the car that is stopped in the middle of the intersection. The car in front of me, and I pull over. The car that hit me drove off without even stopping. I was and still am rather pissed off about it.

This past week was my first week on the floor. I was only there Tuesday though, because I got sick. I have a really bad sinus cold that does not want to go away. =[ Hopefully I will start to feel better tomorrow since I have school again Tuesday. I am kind of worried about being way behind everyone else since I missed so many days this week. I hope it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment