Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Glimpse

Gahhhhh, I am so so so bad at updating my blog. I always forget to do so, even when exciting things come along. Hmm, I have my lip pierced(monroe) now. I got it done on April 14th. I love love love it!!! I am happy that I got it done. What else??? I spent Easter at my dad's house. There was of course an Easter egg hunt extravaganza!! Peacocks included. I colored and highlighted my mom's hair on Friday the 17th, and cut Josh's hair the next day. Both of which turned out great(in my opinion)! Josh and his mom had interviews with two different animation schools here in Sacramento on Friday(the 24th). After the interviews we met for food at On the Border. Yummy Yummy! Today was full of perms and makeup applications. Quite the combo I would say. I am working at a race this Saturday in Fairfield/Vacaville. I am having dinner at my dad's Friday night so I will just stay the night there since the race is right by his house. Woot! Money! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment