Thursday, June 25, 2009

3 in 1 Day

Sooooo today 3 celebs died!!! Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett, and Ed McMahon. They were playing tons of MJ on the radio all afternoon. Hmm on another note, school is boring, but what do you really expect with school. I need to make up tons of hours, so I will be staying late a lot. Woo... My step dad called me yesterday and I guess he is trying to get me a job with Verizon. He emailed his sort of nephew, Jermey. Hopefully that works out. Would be nice! :) What else? What else? Ummm I am soooo so so so close to level 3! All I need is a press n curl, razor cut, ethnic makeup, 3 color swatch sheets(which are half way done), and that is it!!! Ohhhh...I forgot about my real people weaves. I need 4 of those. They will take forever...Great. So I found out that the person who rear ended me a couple months ago is insured with Geico. So I have been talking to Geico, and they have been trying to get in contact with their insured, but have not been able to. Just trying to get all of that sorted out. My computer has also been acting up again recently. A lot of blue screen errors, a blank black screen that will not go away, my web cam does not always work, and my optical drive is not always recognized. Dell is still refusing to give me a replacement. Even though one of their employees told me I would if I continued to have problems. So, I will be calling customer care sometime to talk to them about it. I was not in the mood today......spent the night on the phone with them the past couple of days, just needed a break. I am supposed to be going to Vegas with Michelle and her mom for 4th of July weekend, but I am kind of worried since I do not really have any money.... =/ Ughh.

No comments:

Post a Comment